Friday 6 June 2014

The delights of window shopping


No, I haven't run out of money. Well not yet, anyway. But one of the things I am loving is the delights of eating with my eyes. Actually it's not just food. It's shop displays in general. I am obsessed with them.
Displays in shop windows invite you in and I can't remember a time when I was more inspired. Here are a couple of my favourites:






I have no need for new gloves, no need for perfume, and certainly can do without the cheese and the cakes. But each and every shop has given me a sense of pleasure as they celebrate and invite you to try their stuff. 
As I said, I have no need for extra calories. But when you see the display, and when you get inside there is an appeltaart as good as this, window shopping goes out the door! Mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment